Thursday, November 12, 2009

Kids say the funnies things!

So yesterday Jeff and I picked up the kids from day care and went to get water. I sat in the back with the kids and was talking to Kaleb. Jeff was trying to talk to Kensie. She of course was being a brat and looking out the window deliberatly not looking at him. Jeff kept saying her name Kensie, McKensie, Kensie. Finally, as she was still looking out the window she said "I am thinking about something". You could tell that she was trying her hardest not to look at either of us and you could see the corners of her mouth twitch like she was trying really hard not to smile. We both just laughed. Finally, I stuck my face right up to hers and said love you Kensie and she looked at us and said love you.

Keep in mind this little girl with the attitude is not even 2 years old yet. We know we are going to have our hands full with her.

No comments: