Monday, July 20, 2009

Mother & Kids Campout!

So I had a week off during the summer to spend with the kids. We got together with some friends and took the kids camping. Kids were not that bad but I did realize that having a husband around does help a great deal.
Kensie & Kaleb had a lot of fun. Of course the kids played in the dirt and got dirty. The dirtier they got the more fun they had.
There was a little stream near by that the kids wanted to play in. The water was cold but very refreshing during the day in the hot sun!

I do say that I learned a few things this trip. Always drive yourself so you have a get away when you have cranky kids at night and bring your own tent. I was greatful to share a tent but stressed out trying to keep my kids quiet to not disturb the others. All and all it was fun and a great experience.

1 comment:

♥Tami said...

You are a brave woman!