Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Sister's Wedding!

This last weekend we headed up to the Greer Lodge Resort for my sister's Wedding. This was the view from the cabin that we stayed in. I loved it. We had a bachlorette party on Friday night which was alot of fun.
Saturday morning we had a big family breakfast and then off to do some decorating for the wedding. We were really scared there for a little while as the wedding was outside and the weather that day was crazy. This is the sky a few hours before the wedding.
Finally it was time for us to get ready. My kids were a little crazy because Jeff brought the kids up on Saturday which is a 4 hour car ride so they arrived just a few hours before the wedding. Of course they were nuts just from being in the car for so long. But I do admit they are cute kids when they are all dressed up!
Finally after waiting for the Judge to show up (45 minutes late) it was time for the wedding. I do have to say that she makes a beautiful bride. She was georgeous! I do have to admit that I got teary eyed when she came down the walkway with all her 4 boys. I thought it was really cute that they walked her down the isle.
The day went pretty smooth. This picture was taked after the kiss! It's offical and her facial expression makes the picture even better. She was soo happy. Congratulations Kelly we are all really happy for you. Welcome to the family Gerard! We Love You Guys!

The reception was held at the rodeo grounds. Lots of good food and dancing. Here is a picture of Kaleb and me during the mother son dance. Yes, I am in jeans and a shirt. I was wearing a dress but McKinsey was sitting on my lap and peed right through her diaper and through my dress to the floor. That was fun, but hey I had an excuse to put on more comfortable clothes! Everything turned out great. Here is a picture of me and my hubby. Thanks to him taking care of the kids this weekend so I was able to help out alot. He really is a great husband and dad.


Here is a picture we took with all of us sisters! We finally got one of everyone togther. Does not happen too often that we are all together.

No comments: