Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Interesting Night!

I had an interesting night tonight. My mom was watching Heather's boys while she went to mutual with Haley. Jackson was following me around the house and I went into my room to put something away and he stopped to look at the blanket that I have on my bed of Hunter and he said "Where does your son live? I said what and he pointed to the picture and said where does Hunter live? I told him that he lives with Jesus and he got excited and said he lives at Chuck E Cheese. I started laughing cause I'm not sure where he came up with that, but I said no he lives with Heavenly Father now. He said oh and then just looked at the pictures for a minute and then left the room.

It makes me happy that even though Jackson is so young he still remembers who Hunter is. The small comments that all of the kids make every now and then makes me happy and sad at the same time. I am glad that they remember him.

5 comments:

James and Jenni McBride said...

I don't think anyone will be able to forget Hunter's cute smile and happy attitude. My kids remember him even though they only met once. I think Jackson is so stinkin funny!

Jill said...

How sweet is that! I love how innocent little kids are and their cute sayings. That is so neat that the kids even though they are young will remember Hunter :)

Iveta said...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, how sweet! I really don't think anyone can forget Hunter :) Love ya guys!

♥Tami said...

I think kids know a lot more than we give them credit for! I was 4 when my dad passed away, I don't really remember that time in my life, but everyone has told me stories about how in tune I was to my mom's needs and with everything that was going on at that time!
I think the veil is very thin still with children! I'm glad we have them to pull on our heart strings every now and then!

Emily Ruth said...

What a beautiful moment.