Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving

So I haven't blogged forever which I am having to back up a few weeks in order to get in some of the main events.

Thanksgiving was great this year. We all got together at Heathers for our big feast! Yes, all of us together in one house is crazy but I wouldn't miss it for the world. I love the tradition as we all take our part and each of us make parts of the dinner. This year we had 3 turkeys. Yes 3 whole turkeys. Lots of turkey leftovers but it sure goes to good use.

I always love our family gatherings. The good food and the games we play afterwards. We were lucky this year and our Aunt and Uncle from Utah came in for the big event along with a few of our cousins. It was a nice treat to have them here. I learned how to make lots of different candies. Of course that is what we all need to be eating this time of year. I loved it!! We are glad they were able to join us.

This year I kept seeing posts of what everyone was thankful for. We all have lots to be thankful for. I am most thankful for our big family and all the support and love they give each other.

No comments: